Sunday, May 9, 2010

Last Thursday was an awesome day! I filed my candidacy with the State Election Commissioner as an exploratory committee. This means I have to raise the funds to run a primary against another candidate and file for ballot status (get my name on the ballot) by late July. I am leaving my campaign finances to prayer and if it is to be, the funds will come. My lovely bride and I were introduced Thursday evening at the Kent County Republican Committee meeting. I received alot of encouragement and support. I also met a lot of people running in their Districts who are fed up with the high taxes and big government mindset of the party now in power. I have a meeting this week and the State Convention next weekend and I will begin to campaign full throttle! Please keep me in your prayers and if you wish to contribute, the campaign address is :

Friends to Elect Steve Rust
P.O. Box 40
Lincoln, DE 19960

Any amount you can give will help send me to Dover in November. I want to thank everyone, especially my lovely wife and 3 kids for their support and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment