Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SPREAD THE WORD

Appeared with Bill Colley on WGMD Tuesday afternoon. It was a great experience and I have received many great words of encouragement from those who heard my message (even 1 Democrat who said he wouldn't vote for me but would be happy if I got elected). Cindy and I went door to door later that evening and met with some people in my area. It was great and I have learned that the same things that bother me, also bother many, many others.

Please spread the word about the campaign and I've just added a Campaign phone number (302) 632-9881 for anyone who has a question, comment, or wants more information. This is truly a grass roots effort so I need anyone who agrees with me to get the word out and, more importantly, get the voters out!!

God Bless

Steve

1 comment: