Friday, July 23, 2010

The Crazy Days of Summer!

I stood sweat drenched in my drive way today and thought, gee, 5 months ago I was shoveling mountains of snow thinking how nice summer would be. Today I'm thinking that snow wasn't so bad!!!

Hope everyone is having a great summer. We went to Yoders last Friday for the Great Conservative Cookout. Governor George Allen, a Reagan Conservative, gave a great keynote speech and we got the opportunity to meet lots of great conservative folks.

Hope to see you at the Delaware State Fair this week. Look for the Steve Rust for Delaware 33rd Campaign staff and friends at the GOP booth Monday evening from 5:00 until 8:00. Come by, I'd love to meet you and get aquainted.

We have signs and T-Shirts which are going fast. If you'd like a yard sign, please fire me an e-mail. Those of you whom we met on the trail, we have your name down and will be delivering signs as soon as possible. If you have a location for a 4'x8' Sign, we will begin putting them up after the fair. Let me know of the location and we'll do our best to get a sign put up.

Thanks to everyone who has been gracious to us and helped out with the many, many jobs involved in campaigning. We have truly met some great Delawareans who share the same concerns that we do. Please give me a shout and pick up a T shirt to wear to the Fair or a Yard Sign. I really need everyone to pitch in and help me get the word out. Call 10 of your republican friends and make sure they VOTE in the Primary on September 14th. Then call 25 of your Republican Friends and make sure they VOTE for me on November 2nd. Together we'll do our part to return RESPONSIBLE LEADERSHIP to Dover!! Who knows, it might just catch on in the D.C. area as well!

God Bless

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment